Personal information we collect and how it is used.
When you place an order with us, contact us, or otherwise use our services, we ask you to provide us with certain information such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information (the email address associated with PayPal) and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information (for a personalised pieces, for example), if you contact us directly.
Your personal information is collected primarily for the purpose of fulfilling any orders placed through the Site. We may also use this information to communicate with you; screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and when in line with the preferences that you have shared with us in order to provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
In addition to this, when you visit the Site, certain information is automatically collected about the device that you are using, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. In addition to this, as you browse the Site, information about the individual web pages or products that you view is collected, as well as websites or search terms that referred you to the Site. This automatically collected information is collected using the following technologies:
- ‘Cookies’, which are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include a unique identifier. For more information, or to learn how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- ‘Log Files’ track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring / exit pages, and date and times stamps.
- ‘Web beacons’, ‘tags’, and ‘pixels’, which are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
How We Collect Personal Information
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use and share your information, including:
- Those needed to provide our services such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
- If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
- Those necessary for the purpose of providing and improving our services, where those are not overridden by your rights and interests.
Sharing Your Personal Information
Information about our customers is integral to our business. We will only ever share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, such as:
- We engage certain trusted third parties (such as Royal Mail) to perform functions and provide services to our shop. We will share your personal information with these third parties but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- We may collect, use, retain and share your information in order to be in compliance with laws.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights when it comes to your personal information.
- You have a right to access and receive a copy of the personal information that we hold about you, contacting us using the information below.
- You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Unless in exceptional circumstances, where we are required to store your data for legal reasons, we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- You have a right to object to our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and receiving marketing messages fro us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have legitimate grounds to continue using that information such as it being required for legal reasons.
- If you reside in the EU, you have a right to complain or raise a concern about our use of your information with your local data protection authority. This is without prejudice to any other rights that you might have.
How to Contact Us